Friday, January 2, 2009

Rehearsing the Orientated....

My first day back to uni on official basis and yet again utar never seizess to disappoint me. Got everything planned for the day and wadaya know? They decide to tell me at the very last minute that the rehearsal was an all day thing. Was so friggin pist. I mean, have the courtesy to at least let me know so that i could block the whole day for the rehearsal and push everything forward. And that oso, my part didnt even come in till mid afternoon while i was already there at 8am in the friggin morning!! Y?!! y call me there early when im not even part of the morning schedule? Hello?!! Use ur friggin brains!! Imagine the restles wait till 2pm?!! WTF!! and i had another rehearsal to go to at noon which was at another faculty and i had to ditch everyone there. My whole morning went to waste! Total waste!! Was just sitting around duin nothing.

Good thing was Nelson, a good buddy of mine asked to meet up for lunch. That took about an hour of the horendous wait. Went back to "dirty" mamak to eat. The reason y i nicknamed it dirty is coz a few years ago, having to eat there for the first time, the garbage truck had to be passing its route there and not to mention the welcoming stench which i find "very indulging" complimenting my food which gave me 2 weeks of diorrhea. But i've been missing the famous dirty maggie goreng!! Seriously, that dirty stall could make awesome maggie goreng! Talked loadsa crap there and also about his probs he's been facing for a while now.

Later on, went back to my faculty coz pathi was pestering me to have lunch with her. Swt! After dirty mamak, went on to pc's mamak and met up with my coursemates there. Good to see all these faces after 3 months of holiday. And wad other purpose mamak is but to crap on and on... LOL! Let me introduce my emcee partner for the Jan Orientation 2009, and my pathi from uni...

Navinder
She being all excited emceeing for the first time....

So after both mamak sessions, FINALLY!! the rehearsal was in session! Was so dead by the time of rehearsal, i needed to sit every 5 minutes... Plus, repeating lines and redo-ing scripts arent much help. Was so bored in between breaks, so i was snapping pics all over...

Nice behind pathi!!! Wo0ts!!

It was a huge relieve when everything ended. What better way to end a stressful useless day but to behold the love of ur life right infront of u? Yeap, went to meet up with snuckums after that...

If it cant begin well,
at least at the very end,
It is up to us to alter the turn of events...

No comments: