Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shopping frenzy!!

Went to midvalley to catch the movie, Quarantine. It was friggin scary I have to say.. Snuckums got there first, so she got the tix for both of us. Again, thousand apologies to snuckums for being late. I know it's very rude for the dude to keep the lady waiting... LOL! Before that, i went to church to help with the sortings of the decorations and had to make a frenzy rush to the mall.

Wad can i say? Im a bz man!

So while we were there, the first thing we notice, was some of the shops had their christmas deco on and some even selling em already, talking about being in a christmas mood which both of us are already madly in, there's nothing better of a welcoming sign for us. Hence, we had to just invade the shop with our presence... LOL!

Snuckums got all excited wanting to hear the oceans' waves...
Sadly, it was "made in china".. Lmao!

Yeap, bz window shopping as always...

Which actually turns out to be shopping for real...
She couldnt make up her mind on which to buy!
She's a ladybug freak!!

This is me... Waiting! :s

I guess the wait was worth it!!
Sayang looks hot!!


One of the few that caught my eyes...

Mb i'll have a blue Christmas this year...

We were also scouting around the place for ellana's present, but we ended up in body glove... I seriously dont knopw how this happened, but we got caught up in the bags section. Was randomly skimming thru it all and poof!!
This one appeared...

I guess she saw the sparks in my eyes staring at it too long, so she outta no where decided to get it for me! Me being so shocked and speechless at the same time stood there dumbstruck and i gotta say, thats wad i love about her... She always gets me staggered (in a good way) and knows how to deal me with much delight and pleasure. LOL!
My precious... lmao!
Aint nobody touching it.. It's mine i tell you
MINE!!


Prezzie for the birthday girl...
Nopes, wad's in there is a secret!!
Only till 26th Nov. LOL!

Finally, our objective completed and my satisfaction guaranteed, we rang hotmama up, and she suggested us having dinner with her and Melisa and her boyfriend, Jason. So we went up to bangsar and waited there for Mel to pick us. Dinner was yummy!! We ate at a restaurant near Taman Jaya LRT station (it was the only landmark i know) Had Carbonara Spaghetti and Snuckums had her new fav Butter Milk Sauce Chicken while the rest of em had steak. Dinner was on hotmama (many thanks again!) And at the end of the nite, i could say...
It cudnt be any better than this...

- Loving YOU much -

1 comment:

Jazz said...

heheh me loves tat day.. xp
the cina made shell could hear the ocean k! n i wan the red christmas better! xp