Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I LOVE YOU!!!!


Craig David - Unbelievable

Always said I would know where to find love,
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and you changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.

It's so unbelievable,
And I don't want to let it go,
Something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.

In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me somehow.

I'm alive, I'm in love, you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.


When I think of what I have,
and this chance I nearly lost,
I cant help but break down, and cry.

Now I see, what love means

*******************************

Pickies taken from the most awesome date ever!

--->20.09.08<---

Missing Y.O.U!!

A lot...

*******************************

Baby, set me free,
from this misery,
I can't take it no more..

Since you ran away nothing's been the same
Don't know what I'm living for
Here I am so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do

Until you're back here baby..
Miss you, want you, need you so,
Until you're back here baby,
There's a feeling inside
I want you to know
You are the one and I can't let you go

So I told you lies,
even made you cry
Baby, I was so wrong
Girl, I promise you now my love is true
This is where my heart belongs

'Cause here I am so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do

And I wonder
Are you thinking of me?
'Cause I'm thinking of you
And I wonder
Are you ever coming back in my life?

No comments: